Let It Ride: Regole del Gioco
Scopri le regole ufficiali e le strategie migliori per vincere a Let it Ride, il divertente gioco del poker a 5-carte che migliaia di giocatori stanno già apprezzando!
There are few games as exciting on CasinoSmash as Let It Ride, a poker-style casino game where players try to get the best possible five-card poker hand while minimizing losses by strategically deciding whether to pull back wagers or let them ride.
In Let It Ride, players begin by making three bets of equal value in a row. Each player then receives three cards face-up and two community cards are dealt facedown. Players aren’t playing against other players or the house, but instead are aiming to make their best five-card hand using their three down cards and the two community cards.
After the first three cards are dealt, the players are given the option to remove one of their wagers based on the strength of their hand. If a player doesn’t like what he or she received, they can take some money back. How many games offer that? However, if the first three cards are to a player’s liking, they can Let It Ride (keep the wager on the table).
Once the decision is made, the first of the two community cards is exposed. Players are once again given the option of removing one of their wagers. Afterwards, the final card is exposed and players win or lose on whatever bets remain (players don’t have the choice to remove their last bet.
In order to win, players must have a pair of tens or better (obviously, if a player start with a pair of tens or better in the first free cards they’ll want to let all of their wagers ride as they’re guaranteed to win).
Wagers will be paid based upon the strength of hands as follows:
- Pair of Tens or better – 1:1
- Two Pair – 2:1
- Three-of-a-Kind – 3:1
- Straight – 5:1
- Flush – 8:1
- Full House – 11:1
- Four-of-a-Kind – 50:1
- Straight Flush – 200:1
- Royal Flush – 1000:1
In addition, CasinoSmash allows players a bonus wager where they will receive a larger payoff when they make a strong hand. Here are the payouts for the bonus wager:
- Two Pair – 6:1
- Three-of-a-Kind – 9:1
- Straight – 25:1
- Flush – 50:1
- Full House – 75:1
- Four-of-a-Kind – 100:1
- Straight Flush – 2000:1
- Royal Flush – 20000:1
Let it Ride Strategy
The odds are long in Let It Ride, but utilizing a basic strategy can help you succeed. To put it simply, there are times when a player should let their bets ride and times they shouldn’t.
Let your first bet ride if you have:
- A guaranteed winner (start with a pair of Tens or better).
- A three-card Royal Flush draw.
- Three suited connectors all of which are Three or above.
- Any three cards to a Straight Flush with Ten or better as the high card.
Let your second bet ride if you have:
- A paying hand (a pair of Tens or better).
- A four-card Flush draw.
- A four-card Straight draw that can be completed by the lowest or the highest card of the Straight (e.g. 6-7-8-9)
- A four-card Straight draw, which can only be completed by adding one missing card (e.g. 10-J-Q-A) and all of the cards are higher than Ten.
- So these are the basic Let it Ride strategy points one should learn before they start playing the game. If none of the listed above is true about the had in question, the player should remove their bet and forfeit the hand.