Vegas Three Card Rummy: Regole del Gioco
Regolamento UFFICIALE del gioco del Three Card Rummy approvato dal Casinò di Sanremo. Lista delle regole per giocare a 3-Card Rummy online e dal vivo.
Vegas Three Card Rummy, which uses a standard 52-card deck, ranks each card at their poker value – though aces are always low.
The goal of the game is to collect less points than the dealer by using low cards, getting pairs, and making suited connectors. In order to qualify the dealer must have 20 points or less. If the dealer does not qualify, the player's ante is paid at even money and the raise bet is pushed.
Here’s how the game is played:
- Players place an ante bet and a bonus bet (optional).
- Both the dealer and the player are dealt three cards – the dealer's cards are dealt facedown, whereas the player's are face-up.
- Having seen his or her own cards, the player has the option of raising or folding. Should the player raise (make a bet equal to ante), the dealer reveals their hand and thus determines the outcome of the game. If they fold, the player sacrifices their ante bet.
The following table shows the card value in Vegas Three Card Rummy:
|Cards from 2 to 10||Face Value|
|Jack, Queen, King||10 points|
|Any Three of a Kind||0 points|
|Two-card suited run||0 points|
|Three-card suited run||0 points|
Calculating your hand value is very important. Online casinos will usually do this for you and display the score, but players don’t have that luxury in brick-and-mortar casinos.
Vegas Three Card Rummy Payouts
In Vegas Three Card Rummy the player's raise bet is paid according to the amount of points they've collected. It is important to note that when the player wins a hand, their ante bet is always paid with even money and only the raise bet qualifies for a higher payout.
The raise bet payout table for Vegas Three Card Rummy:
|0||4 to 1|
|1-5||2 to 1|
|6-19||1 to 1|
In Vegas Three Card Rummy players may also place a bonus bet, which pays according to the number of points the player collects without the caveat of having to beat the dealer. The bonus bet pays by the following payout table:
|Suited A-2-3||100 to 1|
|0||25 to 1|
|1-6||2 to 1|
|7-10||1 to 1|
|11-12||4 to 1|
Vegas Three Card Rummy Strategy
The strategy of the game is actually very simple. Here are some key concepts to keep in mind:
- Raise on any hand with 20 points or less and fold with 21 or more.
- As 20 is the dealer's qualifying point, it doesn't make much sense to bet with 20 or more points, as the player would only get their wager back when the dealer does not qualify. Plus, chances of winning against the dealer with 20 points or more are not very high.
- While the raise bet offers better odds of winning, the bonus bet should also be placed. The chances of getting a low – up to a 12 hand – are rather high, and the payouts are much better than those of the raise bet.